We are here to help with
Working on the ability to move in one direction as fast as possible and also working on the ability to Accelerate, decelerate, Stabilize and change direction.
- Building muscle to perform heavy power lifts
- Work on explosiveness
- Work on increasing Balance, Stability and Flexibilty
- Building core strength
Training in which you give all out, One hundred percent effort through quick intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
Working on the proper body motions for the desired task.
Strengthing overall core while toning down with cardio, Cardio Combo, Cardio Core, Cardio Sculpt and Cardio Shred.
- A rigorous full body workout that gets your heart pumping
- A challenge of intense dynamic core stabilizing
- A workout to get your blood flowing using weights and other props to improve Strength, Balance and Core
Focus on shredding body fat while gaining muscle mass and also increasing cardio
We offer 4-6 week programs to start and we determine your next program based on your progress through the 30 day period.
Our Womens Class
- We focus on each individual client needs for improvement in areas desired while able to keep classes diverse in performance levels.
- We encourage high levels of encouragement from trainer to client as well client to client.
- Ladies in our program are put through high intensity workouts that bring out emotions with a strong presence of accountability needed to get through training and life in general that continues as a lifestyle.
- We help sculpt arms, legs, back, neck, glutes, and def shed the tummy and lower tummy that always seems to be a fight. NO WORRIES, we are here for you!!!
- We use nature as our environment to help release anything on our clients minds. It’s something about feeling the breeze and sand/grass under your feet as though we are laying on the beach while we push and push to obtain the results are clients need and come to us to help with.
- We sometimes provide our Ladies with a small peek into what to expect BUT not often! We love to see our clients come in ready for whatever the day brings. That’s essentially what life gives us. Prepare for the unexpected by developing the correct mindset.
- We ask clients to bring their joy, tough times, confidence, stress…etc, we feel together we can do wonderful things during training to help change a lifestyle
“When I started training with Rasheem and his crew at FastAthletics, I was very reluctant and apprehensive. I hadn’t exercised in 12+ years and had given up any hope of change. To say that these trainers have changed my outlook in the best possible way would be an understatement. The FastAtheletics team are the most supportive and encouraging trainers I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Their knowledge and guidance combined with a healthy diet has helped me lose 60 lbs since January! I have tried many programs and fads in the past and never had the results I’ve received here. It’s not only the physical change but the mental change that has resulted in a more positive outlook and attitude in my life. I can’t thank them enough for their support in my journey to become a healthier person. My life is forever changed and trust me when I say that if they can do that for me, they can help even the biggest sceptic!!”Edie
“Going to Fast Athletics has been life changing. First of all, Rasheem and his team motivates from the inside/out. I walked into that gym having zero clue that I could dig deep and push myself harder than I thought. They helped me KNOW without a doubt that I could accomplish as little or as much as I wanted. It didn’t matter that I was a 43 year old mom who was overweight, tired and lived on sugar. It didn’t matter that I didn’t know what I wanted, I just needed to show up. They did the rest. I felt so great most of the time, and sometimes I swore I wouldn’t come back! But an hour later, I was like “I’ve got this” and when I didn’t believe in myself, they reassured me. I have had an individual personal trainer, gone to yoga, trained for marathons but I didn’t know that this was what I needed! I needed these amazing people to believe in me when I didn’t believe in myself! 45lbs down and a HUGE sense of accomplishment! This is what I have been given from Rasheem and his team!!”Staci B
Monday-Thursday: 7 am – 10 am : 1 pm – 6pm